CORPORATE PLANNING & STRATEGIC DESIGN
Strategic planning is an organization’s process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. In order to determine the future direction of the organization, it is necessary to understand its current position and the possible avenues through which it can pursue particular courses of action. Generally, strategic planning deals with at least one of three key questions:
1) “What do we do?”
2) “For whom do we do it?”
3) “How do we excel?”
Successful and sustainable transformation efforts require leaders who know how to manage change. At the simplest level, managing change means:
* Knowing what you want to accomplish and creating a compelling vision that motivates others
* Understand stakeholders and communicating with them early, consistently and often
* Managing the varying levels of support and resistance that will inevitably emerge in response to any change
* Change Leadership is a skillset that is required throughout any deployment, from planning and executing to sustaining improvements.
* Change Leadership is essential for both high level executives and program leaders, who are responsible for setting the vision, communicate the vision and make the changes happen.